Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

New here... need a little bit of help

CrazyYochy
CrazyYochy
Dominican Republic
2006/04/16, 07:50 PM
Hi all!
When i start my diet last year (Aug.) my weight was 230lbs, now i weight 189 pounds... but i have like a week or two, that I am looking at myself and feeling really fat, like I look underneath my chin and see a lot of fat that wasn't there two weeks ago... and I can stop eating... I was doing my diet like a normal person, but then start eating Pizza, and some desserts, and I juts need to get back on track... but can't stop thinking that a look like a balloon...

Can someone help me?
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/04/16, 11:42 PM
Hey crazy, welcome to FT first of all. Don't beat yourself up. Thats a mistake a lot of people make and it usually leads to excuses to continue eating wrong. Just pick a date(soon) and start eating healthy again. In moderation. Remember, eat healthy and keep the calories in less than those out. Everbody slips up now and again. You just need to remind yourself your only human. And like I just mentioned to someone else in anoter post. I wouldn't worry about the chin, your extremeties and face are the first place most people lose from and with you being only 21 your skin still has plenty of elasticity to it to bounce back. Hold your head high and put yourself back on track. You'll do fine.

--------------
She sits and wonders why.....no more.
CrazyYochy
CrazyYochy
Dominican Republic
2006/04/16, 11:46 PM
Thanks a lot Mojo_67... I would start with my diet tomorrow, i'm going to start eating right again... Its that some times i am really anxious and need to do something, and then I start eating a lot... I can do all the workout and all, but then I have nothing left to do, I go to college, and work two times a week, but then I can find something that can keep my mind off of food...

Thanks a lot!
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/04/17, 12:00 AM
There ya go, I knew you'd be fine. If you get a chance, go to the specific diet and nutrition forum and check out a thread titled "grocery list for healthy eating". It's full of good foods across the board. But even if you have the occasional piece of pizza, don't let it shake you. Eating healthy is fine and good but keeping your calories in less than those out is the main thing. Maintaining a deficit. Stay active here, and that too will help keep you motivated as well. This site is truly filled with good people that share common goals and interests. Get to know some and you'll see.

--------------
She sits and wonders why.....no more.
CrazyYochy
CrazyYochy
Dominican Republic
2006/04/17, 12:15 AM
I am really thankful.. I printed a few minutes ago the list... Thanks a lot!