Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

New here and need motivation

aleonard1985
aleonard1985
United States
2014/01/13, 07:16 AM
I've tried many times to lose weight and nothing seems to work especially since I get bored easy and frustrated when not seeing as progress. Big goal is to lose 60 pounds and be able to keep it off. I eat for all kinds of moods but usually boredom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Eston1
Eston1
South Africa
2014/01/22, 01:54 AM
Hi I need help,I also really want to lose weight but I cant seem to get my head right, I have no motivation and its hard to get started. I try to start but after a few days I just give up and Im getting fatter by the day Im still young and cant wear a bikini if I want to and its the prime of my life and I am lazy how do I stop feeling like this and how do I start I want to lose at least 15kg, Im at home al day every day and eat waterver I want I have very bad eating habbits!! maybe we can help each other in a way.
SuperAlbeee
SuperAlbeee
Australia
2014/03/23, 05:24 AM
Hey there I'm new here too and putting my hand up to help motivate you guys if you help motivate me too! A fair exchange?
I've been navigating this website and just sorted out my workouts. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Which exercises did you guys sign up for?
I'm looking to lose 12kgs (we use metric in Australia) and I feel like if I don't take control of my diet and lifestyle I'm going to end up overweight and having a seriously hard time losing that gained weight. So I'm nipping it in the bud and ready to work it off.
For me my energy levels are very low and it's due to thyroid issues and bad sleep patterns (always sleeping late). I'm looking to sort out my sleep patterns by exercising so that I'm super tired end of the day. Hopefully exercising more is going to calibrate my lifestyle a little better.
SuperAlbeee
SuperAlbeee
Australia
2014/03/23, 05:24 AM
Hey there I'm new here too and putting my hand up to help motivate you guys if you help motivate me too! A fair exchange?
I've been navigating this website and just sorted out my workouts. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Which exercises did you guys sign up for?
I'm looking to lose 12kgs (we use metric in Australia) and I feel like if I don't take control of my diet and lifestyle I'm going to end up overweight and having a seriously hard time losing that gained weight. So I'm nipping it in the bud and ready to work it off.
For me my energy levels are very low and it's due to thyroid issues and bad sleep patterns (always sleeping late). I'm looking to sort out my sleep patterns by exercising so that I'm super tired end of the day. Hopefully exercising more is going to calibrate my lifestyle a little better.