Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New guy

diesel69
diesel69
United States
2002/03/25, 10:28 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the site and pretty new to weight training. I've done it here and there but I have decided to get serious about it. I'm 32 with a 2 year old daughter and my wife is pregnant again. The kids are part of the reason I want to get healthy but mostly it's for me. I've always had a problem with extra fat around the midsection. I have started weight training and biking. I'm looking to reduce my body fat and then start working on building mass. I've always been one of those guys that is too embarrassed to take off his shirt at the beach. I've decided that I'm the only one that can chagne that.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this but I have a question about the personal exercise program. I would like to change some of the exercises in the program to some that I feel more comfortable with and feel they may work better for me. Is there a way I can add my own or change some of the exercises?

Thanks. I look forward to any advice or suggestions any one can give me.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/25, 11:48 AM
Welcome to ft! You can add or change exercises on your own...I don't think there's a way to do it online...YET. I'm sure this is one the ft staff is working to incorporate later on.

Glad to have to aboard...feel free to ask us anything. Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
diesel69
diesel69
United States
2002/03/25, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome. The reason I was wanting to change them online is so I could keep track of them here. I like the database feature for keeping track of progress.

Thanks again.