Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New! :)

mintymeow
mintymeow
United States
2012/08/31, 11:07 AM
Hi, I"m new here, as you have probably guessed. I'm 12, but I figure its never too soon to get started in making your body stronger. I don't want to grow up to be obese like some people do. I want to be strong throughout my life, and I figure the best time to start is when you're young.
I don't really have any specific goals, other than to generally get stronger and stay stronger. One goal I have though, is to be able to run for half an hour without having to stop and rest. I also have some fitness goals that have to do with the tests that my school regularily does in P.E.
Nands
Nands
Portugal
2012/09/01, 04:34 AM
Good luck with your goals! Don't push your body too much since you are 12 and your its still adapting to itself. It's a very important stage and it's good you are taking care of your own interests :)
Greysi8
Greysi8
United States
2012/09/12, 03:44 PM
Oh finally! I thought this group was for older people, but I see there are young people too. Im 17 (: goodluck!!!