Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Never heard of this before

jplatz
jplatz
United States
2003/12/18, 04:30 PM
Ok guys, here's one for my you've got to be kidding me files.

I was speaking with a guy from my gym a couple of days ago and he told me a story I couldn't believe. And he actually saw this so no urban legend.

It seems that a guy was working out with the personal trainer from the gym one day. When this guy turned to face the crowd after his set it was noticed by all present that he was in a particular state of arousal. The trainer was doing absolutely everything he could not to look and pretty much everyone who saw started laughing or turning away.

Now, I've never heard of anyone pitching a tent while working out and found this story to be incredible. If the guy telling me wasn't a truly honest type, I wouldn't have believed it.

Has anyone here ever heard of such a thing happening?

--------------
Pain is but a threshold to greater strength.
Taurie
Taurie
United States
2003/12/18, 04:44 PM
Sorry to butt in...but, a friend of mine took yohimbie (sp?) before going to the gym, pitched a tent while working out.
I've seen quit a few supplements for male body builders with yohimbie in it...maybe the guy had some.
fryer91
fryer91
United States
2003/12/18, 05:54 PM
jplatz:I have never seen anything like that at the gym!

Some guys eyeball the girls, and some girls eyeball the guys, but never seen the pup tent thing happen...Hard nipples, but never the pup tent thing...

Weight training-pup tent NOPE!

Cardio- pup tent; I could see that maybe...