Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

NEED UR HELP!!!!!!!!!!

acdcfan4life
acdcfan4life
United States
2004/10/20, 04:22 AM
hey, i'm really self contious about the way i llook, i think that i'm too skinny,and usually are hungary most of the day in school, but what i dont understand is why whenever i try to eat i feel sick to my stomach?
b_wilcox
b_wilcox
United States
2004/10/20, 09:40 AM
I sometimes have trouble eating at times too. personally, I tend to feel less intimadated by liquids. Maybe you can try to get more calories and feel less sick if you drink a glass of milk when you don't want to eat or little things through out the day like a granola bar.
borpillicus
borpillicus
Canada
2004/10/20, 10:06 AM
You need to take small steps to increase your appetite. Add a little bit more food to your routine a day every week. Slowly your body will adjust and begin to ask for more food.

A rule of thumb I follow is if my stomach growls, its time to eat. Make sure what you are putting into your body is nutritional though, don't fill up on empty calories and fats (junk food bad! wholesome food good!)

Also, if you weight train your muscles will begin to scream for food to grow and maintain themselves (fill up on protien!).

--------------
- Its never about how much you can lift, or how many reps you do. Its just about doing it, and doing it right.
- If your hungry all the time, your not eating enough. And anyways, being hungry sucks.

~Brad~
kalers2003
kalers2003
United States
2005/01/11, 11:16 AM
i think you should eat small portions until you are ful. you dont want to over do it bc then that aint helping anyhtin so just believe in your self and take smaller eating portions.:)