Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

need help and advice please

phoenix75
phoenix75
United Kingdom
2014/07/31, 07:43 AM
I am 38 years old and have 4 children I have suffered on and off with an eating disorder for roughly 20 years now, I have never been massively big but with being only 5ft any weight i gain shows up quickly as was told that from my mother which gave me a very negative outlook in myself for the rest of my life, as i got pregnant with all my children i gained a lot of weight and after i had my children i went to extreme measures to remove the weight, this has been an ongoing thing, last year I eas very ill for almost the entire year and ended up being rushed into hospital in January this year to remove my gallbladder which left me recovering for quite a long period, my weight went down to 6st 9lbs, I knew i was thin and i knew i was ill but liked feeling thin, as i got better i gained the weight which i didn't mind too much, i still dont like the way i look at all as none of my skin has tightened up after having my children, my own fault as i haven't done any exercise to go with the weight loss, but the last week and a half I have made a decision to change my lifestyle for the better as I'm not getting any younger and I want to be a healthy mum for my children, so I have started eating better and walking briskly for 1-2 hours a day but I have noticed i am gaining more weight i am now 7stone 9lbs and my body feels swollen as my clothes now don't fit, ambitious doing something wrong? I am feeling like i want to go back to my old ways again but I also feel determined.