Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 100, Messages: 16608

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

My testimony to supplements that work

crscott1989
crscott1989
United States
2011/11/07, 12:56 PM
I am an IBO/stay at home mother/ new model. After I had my son I got that little belly pooch that it seems like is impossible to lose. I work with a company called Nutrilite and they are THE leading brand in vitamins, minerals and dietarty supplements. I didnt really think to try any of their products out right away because I figured I could find something at the store that would work just as well. Well, I didnt, nothing at the drug stores or nutrition stores I bought were working. Im a type 1 diabetic too so I was following a well balanced diet and I exercise everyday 2x for at least 1 hr. I had like 10lbs to lose and that was it so I was getting really frustrated. I finally looked into the nutrilite products...my success in losing my last 10 lbs and even getting some great tone to my body was using the Carb Blocker 2 and Slimmetry by Nutrilite. Both are extremely effective and I was able to find results in a reasonable time frame. I definitely recommend these products to anyone looking to lose weight whether its a few pounds or hundreds of pounds, it works!