Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

My name is what....My name is who.....Chelsee!

Jinx1993
Jinx1993
United States
2017/12/18, 02:04 PM
Hello,

My name is Chelsee and as you can see I can be quite a jokester, seen above with the slim shady/Eminem joke. I love puns and cheesy gestures. I love to read, write, listen to music, watch tv, and tour the world.

I have joined as a way to keep me motivated. Latley I have not felt very happy and my insomnia has gotten worse. I hope that by loosing weight and getting back to my old weight I will help some of my anxiety thoughts as well as help me sleep better. My goal is to loose 100lb's in a year. I currently weigh 267lb at 5"4 only 24 years old.

If anyone has any tips for eating or excericise training, I will gladly accept the advice. Also what way's or tricks have you used to stay fit?
2018/01/23, 11:51 AM
Jinx1993
Hello,

My name is Chelsee and as you can see I can be quite a jokester, seen above with the slim shady/Eminem joke. I love puns and cheesy gestures. I love to read, write, listen to music, watch tv, and tour the world.

I have joined as a way to keep me motivated. Latley I have not felt very happy and my insomnia has gotten worse. I hope that by loosing weight and getting back to my old weight I will help some of my anxiety thoughts as well as help me sleep better. My goal is to loose 100lb's in a year. I currently weigh 267lb at 5"4 only 24 years old.

If anyone has any tips for eating or excericise training, I will gladly accept the advice. Also what way's or tricks have you used to stay fit?

---Hi Chelsee! Welcome! It looks like we're into all the same things! Tips on eating and training is kind of broad topics... Can you be more specific? And cute pic BTW!