Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

My name is...

Newbeauty
Newbeauty
United States
2012/06/28, 01:56 PM
Jasmine! I'm a single parent, I have a daughter, she's 9 months now. Im desperately trying to get "fit" but its hard to do with a baby that constantly needs your attention. Any advice??  Im definitely going to give a try. The hard part isnt starting for me, its the motivaton to keep going FAITHFULLY thats my hurdle. Any advice??
ITGuy
ITGuy
United States
2012/06/28, 02:36 PM
Newbeauty
Jasmine! I'm a single parent, I have a daughter, she's 9 months now. Im desperately trying to get "fit" but its hard to do with a baby that constantly needs your attention. Any advice??  Im definitely going to give a try. The hard part isnt starting for me, its the motivaton to keep going FAITHFULLY thats my hurdle. Any advice??

---Wow, this a tough one. I will do my best to help you find some type program that's easy and won't get in the way of caring for your daughter. If you like I have a copy of the biggest loser yoga that I'll be happy to email. Good luck