Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

My current workout schedule.

1NS4N1TY
1NS4N1TY
United States
2003/09/22, 08:36 PM
As of now, This is what I do weekly.
I have a small gym in my garage, so here is what it consists of: Benchpress machine ( with 250lbs weights ), a set of dumb-bells (starting from 25lbs and up to 65lbs), a small work bench ( i use it for my triceps and biceps workout ), two crowbars for working out my triceps and biceps ( and working out the back of my arms ).

Every morning I drink a cup of 10oz shake, which consists of 8oz of Whey Protein powder, one banana, two strawberries and a handful of blueberries. I mix it up with water ( used to use soy milk, but i hear that stops muscle growth ).

Warm up, get crowbar and start doing sets for my triceps and biceps, then I hit the bench, start with 90lbs, and finish with 150lbs, then I go for some 25lb dumbells and lay on the bench and over them over my head with my arms, in..and out...in...and out..., i do up to 30lbs, i then do the same exercise, but i do it sitting down. after that, i run for 30 minutes, maybe stopping every 7 minutes for a 1-2minute rest of walking.

I do that Monday, tuesday, thursday and friday ( i rest on saturday and sunday ).

I used to go to bally's ( still got my membership ), and worked out my stomache, and chest and ran for a bit, but my car is not working and can't barrow my parents car ( grrrr, it's a nice sable too ).

What do you guys think?
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/23, 03:22 PM
You only need to post your questions once, thank you.

--------------
~Victoria~
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills