Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

MOTIVATION

BSTAR
BSTAR
United States
2004/12/04, 04:31 AM
HI EVERYBODY! I NEED SOME ADVICE, RIGHT NOW I AM SO STRESSED (FAMILY MEDICAL) THAT THE DAYS SEEM TO RUN TOGETHER AND THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT RIGHT NOW. MY MOTIVATION FOR TAKING CARE OF MYSELF HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW. IF YOU HAVE ANT SUGGESTIONS, I AM ALL EARS!!!
2004/12/04, 05:38 AM
put things in perspective....

people who view exercise as a chore...have a inverse perspective on issue....

TIME CONSUMING...or is it....you are more energized throughout theday...more productive...you can also do everything you need in only 30-45 minutes
HASSLE.....make gym a place where you relax...worry free....
SORENESS....not necessarily...as long as you exercise consistantly...3-4 times a week...the soreness will be minor
ANNOYING PEOPLE....make gym a place where you listen to all the music you were wanting to listen to....
BORING....switch up your workouts....everytime if you so choose....have a trainer or knowledgable person come up with a few exercises for each bodypart...choose a couple each time...

exercise....

1 weight lifting inparticular raises metabolism...between
workouts especially...not jsut while training...
2 makes you smarter according to recent research
3 you will be more energetic and more attractive
4 improves self esteem
5 a way to deal better with stress
6 way to extend life span
7 great way to meet people

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/12/04, 09:20 AM
make some time for yourself, or you may have a nervious breakdown

--------------
The following, has not be approved by the FDA or FT, it was not meant to diagnose,treat,or prevent any diease(s) Please consult a moderator or doctor before using any of the suggestions or comments.

Kev99
Kev99
United States
2004/12/28, 10:58 PM
Remember that excercise is good for u and fun.
brandyjames
brandyjames
United States
2004/12/30, 07:43 AM
It's really not as bad as you think :big_smile:

I just started going to the gym last Sunday and while I'm sitting here at work, I'm looking forward to going as soon as I get off! And trust me, I have a very busy life, but I'm determined to make some time for myself!

--------------
~Brandy~
brandyjames06@yahoo.com