Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

more info on cAMPHIBOLIC pls?

jeps
jeps
United States
2007/01/29, 05:46 PM
Hi everyone! This is my first post ever on FT, i've been reading the boards for a couple of months now and have learned a lot of things regarding weight training.

Just yesterday i stumbled upon a thread that peaked my interest, the one about cAMPHIBOLIC. I tried to get as much info about it on this board as i possibly can, but what i've noticed is that the most recent post about cAMPHIBOLICs was all the way in July of 06.

I just wanted to find out if this supplement is still highly recommended by the mods as well as the members here. Has there been new developments since july of last year that i should know about? Lastly, can someone please tell me where best to purchase this product? I just came from GNC and the guy there gave me a funny look when i asked for cAMPHIBOLIC. A link to an online store would be great!

Thanks in advance folks. :big_smile:
2007/01/30, 02:03 PM
http://www.nutraplanet.com/
has cissus and cAMPH, you can find it in alot of different companies.

well it depends on what your after? loosing weight, gaining mass?

I am actually using a product by VPX called REDLINE. It has cAMPH in it and it is used as an energy aide. There are compan ies out there that sale cAMPH by the butt load,

I know for me that if i take ALOT of cAMPH and cissus, that it causes me to get cold sores? Some other people state that they feel like a cold comming on when they first take it, then after a week or so that feeling is gone?

so
jeps
jeps
United States
2007/01/30, 04:03 PM
I'm planning on using cAMPH for a little help with losing fat.. but i've read that it helps with muscle development too.. so thats a plus. Thanks for the info j2.