Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Lots of extra Skin HELP!!!!

rhoda98
rhoda98
United States
2004/01/12, 12:53 AM
I am new here, and I need some help. Ok I have lots of extra skin mainly in my stomach from having a baby. I have no idea how to get rid of it. Can any one help me??? I 've been told I can never get rid of it, and I've been told firming lotion will do it. I am trying the lotion, and pillates (Denis Austin)2 times a day. I've only been at it for a week, but I need to know if I am wasting my time or am I doing the right thing...
k1972pat
k1972pat
United States
2004/01/12, 06:28 AM
It depends on the elasticity of your skin. You are fairly young, so with a good diet and exercise you should be able to get it back to where you was before having the baby or at least pretty close. The only other option I could think of would be either liposuction or a tummy tuck. For the cost difference I would definetly try the diet and exercise first, then if you are still not happy pursue the other options.
shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2004/01/12, 10:27 PM
Pilates will help tighten your stomach to give you a trimmer look. You should also try the ab program here when are ready

--------------
It's not what we eat or drink occasionally, but what we consume on a daily basis that determines our ongoing level o health.

formerfatguy.com
Not sure of author