Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Lost Beginner

abislim
abislim
Canada
2008/03/11, 11:20 PM
so i've tried every diet and can't remain motivated so i recently joined the site and i am enjoying the success stories and believe that with the community help i too will have a succss story. i am 5ft8 270 and because of the weight have develped a kind of diabetes with joint pain. sucks! i need to know the most effective time to exercise and how effective is water.i already changed my eating habit by alot and am eating small amounts every 2hours. i will soon start my fitness plan so i expect big results. any advise?? thanks
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2008/03/12, 07:45 AM
The most effective time ot exercise is when you have the time. I do it after work before I get home, others do it in the morning or at lunchtime.
Water is better than any other drink because the lack of calories and so on, but it also helps you flush out impurities from your body, keeps your joints and skin nice and so on. Drinking plenty of water before you eat is a good way to keep your hunger at bay as well.

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...
-----------------------------------