Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Loosing The Belly

3DeLeon0
3DeLeon0
United States
2012/04/02, 11:43 PM
Hey well i am 21 years old and i am trying to loose my belly. I been working out my whole life and still havent been able to loose the belly fat. How can i go by loosing it???? any suggestions???
Bigbenjo
Bigbenjo
United Kingdom
2012/04/03, 03:44 AM
Whats your Diet like 3DeLeon0 ?
Abdallah94
Abdallah94
Egypt
2012/04/03, 09:21 AM
Treadmills,Walking,jogging ,sprints and cycling are major factors of losing your belly fat , it helped me a lot .
3DeLeon0
3DeLeon0
United States
2012/04/03, 09:52 AM
lolz i dont have a diet plan. i need help on what to eat and howto eat it. what i usually eat is subway. morning, afternoon, and evening!
Bigbenjo
Bigbenjo
United Kingdom
2012/04/03, 10:34 AM
Wow haha subways are major gut enflators. If you gradually decrease the amount of subways you eat and at the same time increase the amount of foods like nuts and fish. If your pushed for time in the morning, best thing would be porridge to keep you going. For a good cheap source of protein, tinned tuna is great!
Anothing I noticed while working through out the day is I lost a lot of weight from replacing my hunger cravings with drinking lots of water and eating a handful of nuts. You train so much better as well when your keeping yourself hydrated through out the day.

with regards to training though. Cardio is the best fat burner. But if your like me and can barely run a mile then I incorporate skipping in to my regime. Even if it's 3 minutes as a warmup then 3 minutes for cool down.

if your training I would hit the big three exercises for full body workouts. Deadlifts, Squats and Bench press (on an exercise ball to work stability) more so the deadlifts and squats. Kettle Bell work is also wonderful. Working with interval training combined with kettle bell work outs is a massive fat burner. 30 seconds on 30 seconds off with a 16kg kettle bell is a great way to loose weight.
Bigbenjo
Bigbenjo
United Kingdom
2012/04/03, 10:34 AM
Wow haha subways are major gut enflators. If you gradually decrease the amount of subways you eat and at the same time increase the amount of foods like nuts and fish. If your pushed for time in the morning, best thing would be porridge to keep you going. For a good cheap source of protein, tinned tuna is great!
Anothing I noticed while working through out the day is I lost a lot of weight from replacing my hunger cravings with drinking lots of water and eating a handful of nuts. You train so much better as well when your keeping yourself hydrated through out the day.

with regards to training though. Cardio is the best fat burner. But if your like me and can barely run a mile then I incorporate skipping in to my regime. Even if it's 3 minutes as a warmup then 3 minutes for cool down.

if your training I would hit the big three exercises for full body workouts. Deadlifts, Squats and Bench press (on an exercise ball to work stability) more so the deadlifts and squats. Kettle Bell work is also wonderful. Working with interval training combined with kettle bell work outs is a massive fat burner. 30 seconds on 30 seconds off with a 16kg kettle bell is a great way to loose weight.
hannahspidell
hannahspidell
Canada
2012/10/30, 05:44 PM
3DeLeon0
Hey well i am 21 years old and i am trying to loose my belly. I been working out my whole life and still havent been able to loose the belly fat. How can i go by loosing it???? any suggestions???

---Hey, I'm Hannah and I had that same problem too. but You are probably working out to much that your body is getting used to the workouts or your consuming more calories after you burn them. I'm just assuming so I don't really know. But walking for a good hour is really good, stay active. Jogging for 30 minutes is really good too. I suggest you walk, jog or any other cardio for 3 days a week. Make sure you watch what you eat! Junk food is a no-no. It is really important to drink lots of water, that will help lots I promise that. Abb workouts will build that stomache fat into muscle and tone it too. That's all I know dear. I hope this helps :)
Landonc43
Landonc43
United States
2012/12/27, 01:28 PM
Landonc43
Today at 01:26 PM
Take all sodas out of your fride and throw em away, juices, sodas, everything except water
Only drink water and it will improve your metabolism. Dont eat candy, i know its hard, im dealing with the same thing. But everytime you get offered candy, say no thanks,
Eat 6 small meals a day. No candy or sodas
Ill give you an example
At 7:30 a.m. Eat a protein and carb
9:30 a.m. Protein, carb
12:30 p.m. Protein, carb
2:30 p.m. Protein, vegetable
5:30 p.m. Protein, vegetable
7:00 p.m. Protein vegetable

Your proteins include: fish, chicken, Lean steaks, Lean ham, tuna, salmon, egg whites

Your carbs include: (every carb item should be 1 cup or less) steamed brown rice, steamed wild rice, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, beans, sweet potato

Your vegetables include: broccoli, snow peas, peppers, lettuce, egg plant, string beans, spinach, and cucumbers

Fruits: (no canned or dried fruits)
Green apple, grapefruit, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, blueberries, rasberries

Dont eat fast foods

And NEVER eat after 9 pm

You will see dramatic results if you follow just this plan,

And if you jog around the neighborhood or even walk, you will see greater results,
Just plug in some headphones and go outside and walk for 2 hours.

You will be amazed, trust me, ive experienced this.
Best of luck to ya