Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Looking for you

Lilacnora
Lilacnora
Belgium
2014/06/17, 05:40 AM
All of this is new to me. I'm just looking for a few people to keep each other motivated and to support each other. Maybe people in similar positions : full-time job, a house that needs a lot of work, a hectic life, getting older (I'm 53) but not wanting to let that mean stiffer !!
2014/06/17, 10:55 AM
Hey, how are you? My name is KevinArtice and I would like to say that learning about the body three cycles can be very very fun and exciting.it is the better way of being healthy and smart when dieting. :-) Have a blessed day!
Lilacnora
Lilacnora
Belgium
2014/06/23, 05:11 AM
Hello KevinArtice. I'm all right, thank you. Hope you are doing well. I'm afraid that the "body three cycles" is an unkown concept to me. But I'm always eager to learn. So, if you could get me some pointers as to where I can find information about that, that would be great. Have an axcellent day, KevinArtice !!
2014/06/24, 11:26 AM
I will do .  Just me until the end of the week and I will post everything in my Group section.