Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Looking at women the wrong way

rchugani31
rchugani31
United States
2002/10/18, 04:58 PM
I have just graduated from college and am trying to change the way I look at women because I did so many things that made me look at them like objects. It also caused me to get really uncomfortable when my girlfriend would talk to other guys about sexual issues. Especially if that guy was more muscular, etc. because it made me think that he could please her better. I guess that when a girlfriend of mine can tell another person my sexual business, I feel small and ashamed because that is something I cannot change and feel controlled by her in that situation. This is a really serious insecurity I have and would love some genuine help.
Thanks
jplatz
jplatz
United States
2002/10/18, 05:23 PM
Friend, if your girlfriend is sharing your sexual secrets with another guy....she's the one who's wrong, not you. Those are the kind of things that should just be between the two of you.

--------------
The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the strong and muscular will carry them through it!
That which does not kill me can only make me stronger.
lewdog_55
lewdog_55
United States
2002/10/18, 05:40 PM
I agree, that is not someone elses business. And if you dont find that acceptable you should tell her. And if she tells you it is no big deal then you should find someone else.
rchugani31
rchugani31
United States
2002/10/19, 05:39 PM
jplatz and lewdog,

It's nice to see that some guys understand this. I am laying women on the backburner for now and focusing on working out! Any more tips are welcome...