Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Intro

2014/03/16, 05:02 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Kate. Looking forward to meeting new people.
Olly99
Olly99
United Kingdom
2014/03/16, 11:10 AM
Nice to meet you Kate,  I have to say that going on your picture you don't look like you need to lose anything, But maybe your like me and have mastered the technique of taking a photo of yourself  that hides what you don't want people to see!.I'm trying to gain some muscle, As just once in my life i want to be body confident. I guess we've both got a tough but exciting journey ahead of us!!!, Anytime you want to chat i'm here, All the best!!! Olly99.
2014/03/16, 11:41 PM
Nice to meet you KATE.
Lillian888
Lillian888
Botswana
2014/03/22, 02:49 PM
Hello everyone, sorry for not including a picture. I guess i still have massive issues with my weight. a lot of pepple say I dont need to lose any wieght but when I lokk at myself in the mirror I always see a whole different picture. I sometimes feel like they are just being polite. I am here to meet new people and lose some weight
Olly99
Olly99
United Kingdom
2014/03/23, 05:51 AM
Hi Lillian, Nice to meet you!, Sorry to hear that you are feeling down about yourself, It's a hard thing to deal with, I have always suffered from very low self-esteem, Was badly bullied as a teenager and it's never left me. If there's anything i can help you with just let me know, I have been weightlifting for a year now so i'm no expert but know a little bit about exercise and nutrition, Or even if you just want someone to talk to I'm here. Wish you all the best on your journey!!!!!, Olly99.
Lillian888
Lillian888
Botswana
2014/03/23, 10:04 AM
Olly99
Hi Lillian, Nice to meet you!, Sorry to hear that you are feeling down about yourself, It's a hard thing to deal with, I have always suffered from very low self-esteem, Was badly bullied as a teenager and it's never left me. If there's anything i can help you with just let me know, I have been weightlifting for a year now so i'm no expert but know a little bit about exercise and nutrition, Or even if you just want someone to talk to I'm here. Wish you all the best on your journey!!!!!, Olly99.

---Thank you so much Olly. that means a lot and now I feel encouraged. I just started yesterday with the stretch bands. Hope to add more exercices next week and have faith that this group will help me, especially you. Thank you for being friendly, its nice and it makes me not to feel so bad.
Congats on your persistance, keep it up and stay healthy
Olly99
Olly99
United Kingdom
2014/03/27, 03:43 AM
Hi Lillian, Thought i'd post a message just to say hi and see how your getting along, Hope things are working out for you, The stretch bands sound like a good idea, It's different for me as i'm trying to gain muscle mass so it's all about lifting the heaviest weights i can, I also need to get 3000 calories and 190 grams of protein every day, Plus all my whey protein, bcaa's , creatine and lipoic acid. I will be having a workout today. I am really noticing that my arms and shoulders are getting bigger. If there's anything you want to talk about then go for it,If not i'll talk to you later. Hope you have a nice day!!!, Keep up the good work!!, Olly99