Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

I'm Ready to Get in Shape

KPalmer50
KPalmer50
United States
2017/01/06, 07:20 PM
Hey everyone, I'm 23 and I was looking at ways to start a legitimate workout routine. I vacationed down to Florida this winter from Connecticut and realized I am not where I want to be. I've come a long way already and lost over 100 lbs, but I need to get more serious in my workouts and really tone up and lose those pesky last pounds. I want to tone my core and slim my legs. My main goal is to slim down and tone up. 
If anyone has any advice or tips I would love to hear them.
Thanks!
ffeJ
ffeJ
United States
2017/04/12, 08:37 PM
Basically watch your diet.An 80/20 diet is what I go with.(80% healthy and 20% semi indulgent).Keep your gym routines up and change them as frequently as you feel the need
.It keeps your muscles guessing as to what is coming next,therefore prevents them from refusing to build.Most of all don't quit.You've come a longway and the finish line to your goal is in sight.Keep pushing and cross it, then go from there.