Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I really need help. . .

OzzyOz
OzzyOz
United States
2005/09/03, 05:57 PM
Well...
i'm 5'9: 215 pounds... and i'm almost 15. I'm very overweight, and i'd like to lose weight as quickly as possible.

The only excersise equipment i have is a bench press... i'm really 100% sure if that works. The pins were lost by are gardeners, ( by the way, if anyone knows where i can buy pins online or anything please tell me ... pins for keeping the weights on the bar or something )

I really want to work on cardio and doing pushups... but i also need to combine that with a diet...

My goal is to be 5'9 and around 160 pounds. I understand losing 55 pounds is ExTREMELY hard, but i really need to do it. I have a high risk of diabetes since it runs in my family, and i also am fat..and that plays a negative role in my life :surprised::laugh:

I really need help. If anyone knows a strict diet with excersise that'd help me lose 55 pounds as quick as possible. I made a workout plan on this site, and i think i'm good. But it didn't include running, so how much running should i do, with the plan i'm going to do it says that i'll be working out 3x a week. Should i just run everday? I still need to know what to eat...

This is serious, i really need to lose those pounds.

Any help is appreciated ( peace out ) :) The doors rule :-)
2005/09/04, 02:59 AM
Get a squat rack...build one...whichever....

do squats
do deadlifts( you can do these now with the barbell)
do power cleans
do pull ups
do push ups
do floor bench presses
do rows

run 3-5 days a week...don't run more than 2 days in a row....try to pick distance,time or a pace(distance/time) and try to improve each time...whether it's to run a mile in under 8 minutes....or run non-stop for an hour...or whatever else...try to run as fast as you can to allow you to do 45 minutes of non-stop running...
fsdsk
fsdsk
United States
2005/09/04, 04:01 PM
For eating - look up the Grocery list for Bodybuilders - that has pretty much what you shoudl eat. For starters, avoid fast food, soda, and all other junk food.

Good Luck!
OzzyOz
OzzyOz
United States
2005/09/05, 03:40 PM
ok
hmmm
i'll try to get a squat rack...
and i'll try to eat very healthy....
i'm going to be starting this... either tommorow, or wednesday
i may just do the bench press untill i get a squat rack...

also, does just running alot help you lose weight if you eat healthy?
i'm going to be doing alot of running, but i already filled out the profile on this site with the programs and stuff... and i'm doing the one with pushups, situps, and the 12 weeks abs program

hannahcherry
hannahcherry
United Kingdom
2005/10/24, 02:24 PM
try the wight watchers diet .look it up online just type weight watchers and it will tell u the rest