Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I need to get fit for gung fu...

noctaeon
noctaeon
United States
2007/01/10, 04:48 PM
Hey all i havent been here in like a year... but I would like some help if you can... I need to create an exercise regimen that will include body weight only and 10 lb dumb bells to start... before i was on a gung fu stunt team and weighed in at 127 lbs at 6 foot... now i am still 6 foot but 180 after taking creatine and mass amounts of whey protein and working out... after around 11 months after i quit the team...i gained a lil fat over the muscle and the muscle went bye bye...

so what i need by spring is to start getting in shape for gung fu movie this spring...I am doing filipino stick fighting for some cardio possibly muay thai shadow boxing... i own 2 ten lb weights... and will increase those when these are too easy...

I need Exercise plan that recommend the best... not just a look in exercise section i have looked at all those but my coach used to pick my exercises... and reps for each...

so say i do crunches... how many reps how often a week
incline and regular pushups how many reps... how many times a week...
etc etc... thanks so much in advance I really appreciate it.

also have any of you heard of gaining fat when ya wife gets preggy cuz I started to gain when she got preggy and started to gain...?
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2007/01/10, 05:40 PM
I don't know much about offering adivce for a routine, but I can tell you that men can deffinately gain sympathy weight when their wives are pregnant. My husband has gained about 15lbs over the course of my pregnancy.
noctaeon
noctaeon
United States
2007/01/11, 01:21 AM
============
Quoting from CristalBelle:

I don't know much about offering adivce for a routine, but I can tell you that men can deffinately gain sympathy weight when their wives are pregnant. My husband has gained about 15lbs over the course of my pregnancy.
=============
thanks thats so great to hear... hopefully i get it all back off... she ended up skinnier than before she got preggy and is fit as ever.