Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

i need to drop 20% off bodyfat

GIOMAN7
GIOMAN7
United States
2003/12/30, 04:35 PM
hi i need to drop 20% body fat what should i do... i really need help!
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2003/12/30, 04:38 PM
What is your gender? What is your current diet? Do you have an exercise regimen? Do you do cardio? Have you already signed up for an FT program?

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
GIOMAN7
GIOMAN7
United States
2003/12/30, 07:19 PM
well i want to start working out i havn't start lifting yet but next week im gonna start lifting, i weight 140 and i need know what kind of food should i eat to gain mass and i do cardio 4 day's a week, i havn't lift for 1 year yet.. i need to get back with good routine so i can get in great shape, i heard about max ot progam.. im really confuse i nned some one's good routine that could help me! thanx!
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2003/12/30, 08:31 PM
There is no one good routine...everyone's different. FT has good routines, too. Check them out. In any event, you'll have to try a routine (whether FT or Max OT or whatever), then move on to something else if it stops working (or if it doesn't work altogether). Everyone will reach a plateau at some point. Don't get discouraged.

Do cardio on day's you are not lifting, or do them in the AM and lift in the PM. As far as food, look in the Nutrition section for tips. But to drop the bodyfat, you will need to consume less calories than you burn in a day, plain and simple. Start logging what you eat along with their content (i.e. fat, protein, carbs). Keep a journal. You'll be surprised at what you actually put into your body.

Diet is about 80% of the battle. Get this in order and the lifting will just be icing on the cake. Hope this helps...

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
GIOMAN7
GIOMAN7
United States
2003/12/31, 09:49 PM
hey man thanx alot for giving me a advice. well i want to lose fat from my stomatch which kind of ex so i do to tone my tummy and make it flat and tight..
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2004/01/01, 02:11 AM
Unfortunately, you won't be able to spot reduce. No matter how many situps, crunches and leg lifts you do, your tummy won't get flatter or tighter without proper diet.

If you are looking for a decent ab routine, check out FT's 12-week ab blast program. This, along with a sound diet will help you tone and tighten your abs!

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**