Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I need sum tips badly

JDOGG24
JDOGG24
United States
2003/07/16, 12:53 AM
I weigh 190 at about 15% body fat and I need to learn how to burn fat quickly. I exsercise about 5 times a week but thats mostly just lifting weights. Any idea what can help me?
timbaland
timbaland
United States
2003/07/16, 07:17 AM
Try doing some cardio before you go to sleep or when you wake up in the morning on an empty stomach. Also to burn fat you must keep an eye on your calories. You'd want to burn more calories than you consume.
JDOGG24
JDOGG24
United States
2003/07/16, 03:31 PM
Intresting. Thanks for the info.
richardjst
richardjst
United States
2003/07/16, 08:17 PM
As far as weight loss goes, the concept is fairly simple.
1. Learning about healthy food and fitness.
2. Lowering total daily calorie intake but not going less than 2000 cal/day.
3. Taking in a good balance of protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
4. Taking in good, and complete sources of these nutrients.
5. Distributing the calories every two to four hours throughout the day so the is always nutrients in your system and your blood sugar level stays at a relatively normal rate. Reducing severity of highs and lows which make weightloss hard.
6. Weight trainging..build lean muscle that uses more calories even when your sleeping.
7. Cardio. provides a better means of burning calories and makes weight loss easier.

There are things that people have to overcome when trying to lose weight.

1. Cravings - blood sugar is out of wack ...your brain thinks you need it( you don't)
2. Overcoming mindless eating...sitting in front of a tv eating a bag of chips
3. Hiding yourself...being unhappy with one's self due to a belly hanging over a belt
4. Excuses...I tried before it won't work this time, I don't have the time, I just don't think I can do it

If a person really wants to lose weight they have to want it through and through. They need to educate themselves, learn what works for them. They need to be persistent, two pounds a week is all you should really lose, more than that you lose water, bone mass, and muscle mass. Work hard, be smart, and slowly but surely the new you will start to take shape

--------------
If hard work and persistence were the keys to success, most people would opt to pick the lock.~Dick
Logger
Logger
United States
2003/07/18, 08:45 PM
you may think i'm crazy but try to cut down on lifting so much. only try about 3 to 4 days a week. lifting that much will tire you out easily. do very intense workouts and try to work as many muscles as possible in every workout.

============
Quoting from JDOGG24:

I weigh 190 at about 15% body fat and I need to learn how to burn fat quickly. I exsercise about 5 times a week but thats mostly just lifting weights. Any idea what can help me?
=============

--------------
free your mind -Logger