Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

i need help!

brittnizzleyo
brittnizzleyo
United States
2006/06/22, 12:46 PM
hi! i`m 15 years old and i weigh currently 132.6 lbs. and most of the weight is in my thighs and stomach. how would i lose that weight? how many crunches, how long do i run? i really need help!
thanks in advance!
brittany :love:
slorbets
slorbets
Canada
2006/06/22, 09:52 PM
First of all how tall are you? It depends on your height, however I dont think you would need to loose much weight if you are 132lbs, if even. At you age you should focus on being healthy, rather than being on a diet. Eat clean, drink plenty of water. Running will help you shed some of the extra weight, 20-30 min of cardio is plenty. Crunches do not always guarantee a flat stomach. If you dont like to run or do crunches, i suggest you do something you enjoy, such as swimming, rollerblading, soccer, or whatever you like doing. If you are doing something you enjoy, there is a better chance you will stick with it. To tone up your stomach and thighs, I like to do pilates. You can buy pilates videos which are not expensive at all, you can pop it into your dvd player and do it whenever you feel like. Most pilates workouts vary from 20-60 minutes. I got great results from simply doing the 20 minute workout every other day, which goes to show that you do not need hours of exercise to get the results you want.
Good luck!