Group: Find a partner

Created: 2012/08/03, Members: 262, Messages: 143

This group aims to link people together to support each other and give motivation. Finding a partner to support you weather it is over email or gyming it can really increase your training. Good Luck everyone!

Join group

I lack motivation PLEASE HELP

BethCruz
BethCruz
United States
2013/05/27, 12:07 PM
Hello,  I am a single parent to three children and never had to work out before. However about 2 years ago I become severly depressed and became an emotional eater. Now I am trying ot lose the weight/fat and get toned in the process. I just lack motivation. I need some form of support. Some one who will be with me during these tough times. I would so like to feel beautiful again; for at this time I dont feel that way about myself at all. I dont even like to leave my house. I am 5'3" and currently weigh 162 lbs. Will you be my work out buddy? So we can both kick this fat and look great again...
v4m5j8whfp
v4m5j8whfp
United States
2013/08/27, 02:39 PM
Beth: Are you still looking for a workout buddy?  My name is Andrea and I live in New York.  It may not be possible to work out together face to face, but we could coordinate our schedules so that we are "working out" together.  Let me know if you are interested.