Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I just need encouragement and some help!

biggirl91
biggirl91
United States
2012/07/15, 08:54 PM
I am 20 at 280 pounds. I am about 5'6, 5'7. I want to lose weight. In the past year I gained almost 100 pounds. It is a lot to take in. I have never been over 200. I have always been big but never like this. I can't stand to look at myself. I am lazy and weak all the time. I hate myself for the way I look. My boyfriend proposed to me not long ago. I want to lose 100 pounds, preferably more, before we get married. I mainly just need advice and a good support group!
sparrow11
sparrow11
United States
2012/07/15, 11:56 PM
biggirl91
I am 20 at 280 pounds. I am about 5'6, 5'7. I want to lose weight. In the past year I gained almost 100 pounds. It is a lot to take in. I have never been over 200. I have always been big but never like this. I can't stand to look at myself. I am lazy and weak all the time. I hate myself for the way I look. My boyfriend proposed to me not long ago. I want to lose 100 pounds, preferably more, before we get married. I mainly just need advice and a good support group!

---
I somewhat understand the being big all your life thing. im 5' 8" and 185. I have steadily gained fifteen pound sver the last three months and what's more is about thirty pounds ofver the last year. I realize that this is not as drastic as your weight gain, but I kind of understand your boat. If you would like we could be pen pals and keep eachother in check. I realize that I need an outside influence tp keep me in check. If this intrests you I suppose you should send me a message. 
~Best of luck,
Sam 17, F
Makingchanges12
Makingchanges12
United States
2012/07/16, 03:30 PM
sparrow11
biggirl91

---
I somewhat understand the being big all your life thing. im 5' 8" and 185. I have steadily gained fifteen pound sver the last three months and what's more is about thirty pounds ofver the last year. I realize that this is not as drastic as your weight gain, but I kind of understand your boat. If you would like we could be pen pals and keep eachother in check. I realize that I need an outside influence tp keep me in check. If this intrests you I suppose you should send me a message. 
~Best of luck,
Sam 17, F

--- i completely agree with both of you. i haven't reached the point where people look at me as 'big' or 'fat' yet. but i have gained a lot of weight over the past few years. i went from about 114 to 180 in 3 years and i'm 5'5'. i need to get in control of my eating before i get to the point where i feel hopeless. and it's really difficult.
Khoward91
Khoward91
United States
2012/07/28, 11:38 PM
What does your normal diet and activities consist of?
2012/09/11, 10:36 PM
Makingchanges12
sparrow11
biggirl91

---
~Best of luck,
Sam 17, F

--- i completely agree with both of you. i haven't reached the point where people look at me as 'big' or 'fat' yet. but i have gained a lot of weight over the past few years. i went from about 114 to 180 in 3 years and i'm 5'5'. i need to get in control of my eating before i get to the point where i feel hopeless. and it's really difficult.

---I understand where everyone is coming from. All my life I was the heavy girl. I thought I finally gained control of my weight problem my Junior year of high school, but that kind of went down the drain this last summer. For the past 3 years my weight has always fluxuated and I hate that I'm at the heavier end once again. I think it's because I'm out of school and I really don't have anyone to motivate and encourage me. So, if you're looking for someone to encourage and motivate you, I'm here :)
Landonc43
Landonc43
United States
2012/12/27, 01:26 PM
Take all sodas out of your fride and throw em away, juices, sodas, everything except water
Only drink water and it will improve your metabolism. Dont eat candy, i know its hard, im dealing with the same thing. But everytime you get offered candy, say no thanks,
Eat 6 small meals a day. No candy or sodas
Ill give you an example
At 7:30 a.m. Eat a protein and carb
9:30 a.m. Protein, carb
12:30 p.m. Protein, carb
2:30 p.m. Protein, vegetable
5:30 p.m. Protein, vegetable
7:00 p.m. Protein vegetable

Your proteins include: fish, chicken, Lean steaks, Lean ham, tuna, salmon, egg whites

Your carbs include: (every carb item should be 1 cup or less) steamed brown rice, steamed wild rice, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, beans, sweet potato

Your vegetables include: broccoli, snow peas, peppers, lettuce, egg plant, string beans, spinach, and cucumbers

Fruits: (no canned or dried fruits)
Green apple, grapefruit, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, blueberries, rasberries

Dont eat fast foods

And NEVER eat after 9 pm

You will see dramatic results if you follow just this plan,

And if you jog around the neighborhood or even walk, you will see greater results,
Just plug in some headphones and go outside and walk for 2 hours.

You will be amazed, trust me, ive experienced this.
Best of luck to ya mam!(: