Group: Daily Challenges & Check-in's - Stay on Track

Created: 2012/01/24, Members: 320, Messages: 464

A great way to keep on track and get support from others to help reach your goals. A great group to help you stay committed! Choose a DISCUSSION TOPIC and share your day with the rest of us in .. stay on track!

Join group

I donno which group to join so I created one😜

Jannii
Jannii
India
2015/05/25, 12:17 PM
Whatever happens in my life- may it be a bad day, may it be a simple incident.. I started relating everything to my body. I keep thinking that everything is because of me being fat. My life would have been otherwise if I am fit & look good. Yeah.! I know its such a bad attitude but at least 50% of the people in this community would have felt the same way. I bet it..
Jannii
Jannii
India
2015/05/25, 12:22 PM
I always wanted to wear nice elegant clothes and wanted to look the way I would love wen I see my full length in mirror. It seems just a dream though many times. I pulled myself to Gym for almost 2 months now (but not 60days workout though). But I feel am lost in track. I feel my workout is not efficient. It is not gonna work. Am not feeling any change in my body. I feel very less motivated and started feeling more disheartened. I know I have to keep me motivated by some means
Jannii
Jannii
India
2015/05/25, 12:29 PM
I have tried to keep track by journaling. But no luck. The problem is getting serious every single day/minute which is making things more worse. I started feeling that I cannot achieve this. I am looking to build motivation from every little thing but for some reason am losing hope. Losing hope in myself. Which is wat is very much bothering me. Am starting to hate myself. Atleast minimum 10times a day I say to myself I have to do this , but you cannot. I criticise myself that I am a lazy buffalo. I am avoiding everything in my life- friends parties family getogether . Sometimes if people look at me even for some good reason I start to think they are looking my fat thighs/butt and they might be thinking such a bad body yuck. And I wud want to vanish from the place
Jannii
Jannii
India
2015/05/25, 12:37 PM
I dunno how many of you suffer this problem. Depressed feeling. I dunno how many would read my topic. I dunno if someone would join me to motivate n improve. I dunno I would achieve my goal. I dunno how would my life turn.would you believe if I say my last marriage proposal was cancelled because of me being fat. Am feeling very much ashamed that I still couldn't pull my fire. Many times I would sit alone cry for hours & hours. Yes.! I know that's not in the workout list. Sometimes I have such a great attitude and follow up my sessions like a crazy bitch but at times I so easily loss all my faith. I don't understand how am I so very unstable. How my dream is too shaky. How my doubt overtook my faith. Am clueless.Helpless
Jannii
Jannii
India
2015/05/25, 12:52 PM
Ok I joined this group looking for someone who can help me motivate rather than help me with the list of exercise(I have a big list of that). Now. I am thinking why can't I be the one who am i searching for. Best.! Isn't ..?? But the worst part is how consistent would it be..??! Let me try.. Am gonna post here every single day assuming someone is tracking my topic & am making sense to at least someone(me). Crazy..???! Let it be.. Great things start with simple crazy beginnings. Am doing this to test my dedication. I would consider this as to improve my determination.