Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

i am 14 and i just started bodybuilding

2004/07/12, 08:06 AM
You'll get a lot more benefit from taking whey than creatine. Protein is the building-block of muscle and will help your muscles grow, and creatine will just give you some extra push and a few pounds of water weight.

--------------
OSU Law Rugby....specializing in personal injury and pain & suffering.
PIMP1511
PIMP1511
United States
2004/07/12, 08:00 AM
i know ineed protien to TO GAIN MUSCLE GROTH BUT SOMEPEOPLE SAY THAT CREATINE IS BETTER THEN WHEY AND CREATINE IS #1 ON THE MARKET SO IF SOMEONE COULD HELP KNOW IF CREATINE OR WHEY PROTIEN POWDER IS GOOD FOR ME TO TAKE SAFLY I AM 5,9FT AND WEIGHT 175BI
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/07/12, 04:48 PM
yep. besides, you're 14 years old, you don't need creatine yet, your hormones are producing at a faster and at a much more efficient rate. And if you treat your body right, it'll be good for you in the future. stick with the whey protein since it's what your body needs more at this time. creatine will come into play as you grow more experienced and when your body needs an extra push.

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-