Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

hyrdroxycut continued

chris121
chris121
United States
2007/07/25, 11:58 AM
hi my name is chris, and i had taken hydroxycut before, and then in june i restarted takeing them, and about 2days ago, i had a panic attack due to use of hydroxycut i experienced something that i wouldnt want to endure again, before this happend i was watching stuff on serial killer on A&e and then i took 1 hydroxycut pill, and then i fell asleep for about 10 min then when i awoke i couldnt bearthe and i felt shaky and my heart was racing out of my chest, i thought i was going crazy i felt like i was a killer myself thats why i liked watching what i was watching i didnt know what to do,so i left work and i went to house and i told my mother what i was feeling and she just told me to calm down, and when i returned to work the next day i felt sick still my heart was still beating fast i ask my friend who work with me to check my blood presure and it was alittle high and i was still shaky and quivering she ask my why i was like this so i told her what happend to me the day before and she told that happend to her cousin about a week ago that she felt crazy after takeing hydroxycut and she had crazy thoughts about killing her baby, so i dont kow.. right now im still shaky and i dont know how long i will recover form this panic attack. im thinking about going to the doctor and then them what happend but im afraid they will think im crazy..
so please give me advice..

sincerly: christine