Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Hyper Cell 2 creatine

Slim-Daddy
Slim-Daddy
Canada
2002/08/18, 06:50 AM
anyone tried this product? and if so did you have any success with it? what were the gains like?
Hammy
Hammy
United Kingdom
2002/08/27, 08:17 AM
Hey slim-daddy,

Hyper Cell 2 is the only Creatine supplement I would recommend. I started using Hyper Cell when I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Cell-Tech (here in the UK supplement price is a big issue as it all has to be imported). I made pretty impressive gains, much better than those I hsd experienced using Cell-Tech. However I am taking my diet more seriously now so that must have helped as well.

I did a reasonable amount of research into the product after I found it to be so impressive. Comparing the contents and lab reports of both Cell-Tech and Hyper Cell its interesting to see that they both use the exact same transport system except Hyper Cell adds 10g of Vandyl Sulfate to each serving. I guess that must be the magic ingredient! However I dont know much about Vandyl Sulfate, can anyone shine some light?

Regards,
Ian
jefjen98
jefjen98
United States
2002/08/30, 03:09 PM
I like it... very good pump and put on about 10lbs. of mass. I have talked about it before about 30.00 less than cell-tech. great price