Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Hydroxycut with moderate exercise

wjs
wjs
United States
2002/02/26, 09:38 PM
I am a female who has been taking 2-4tablets per day of Hydroxycut for 2 weeks. I exercise almost everyday 1 hour, but it is mostly aerobic. I try to squeeze in couple of hours of weight training when time permits and I have been cutting out excessive carbs. I don't see a major difference in my body. What should I be doing to see more cuts and a leaner body?
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/02/26, 11:23 PM
Replace some of your cardio with weight training. The current stategy will not promote any major difference in your body. Don't get me wrong cardio is good for the heart and you will burn some calories but the only way to make major changes is too weight train consistently.

This is my recommendation. For the hour you have every day do a warm up of about 15 minutes (do running, bike, step, elliptical etc) then weight train for the balance of your hour. Then when you can squeeze it in do a few extra cardio
sessions as time permits.
Many girls don't want to here this but browse the pictures of the girls in the gallery. The physique you admire are probably the girls who are weight training.

--------------
....Bloom where you are planted....
Leslie
Chris_OSU
Chris_OSU
United States
2002/02/28, 11:07 PM
Im a 19 year old male who is currently using hydroxycut and was am writing to tell you to keep it up and the results will come. Ive only been on it for about 3 weeks now and Ive lost quite a bit of weight. This also might have something to do with my change in diet and increased time spent in the weightroom. I am by no means overweight(6' 164lbs) and am in very good physical condition. I am taking it to help me achieve the "shredded" look and to provide energy. So far I have been very happy with the results! Just remember to eat healthy and continue with your cardio. Its not a miracle pill but it will assist you if you give it the chance.