Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

How do I use the Nutrition Planner?

cheryta
cheryta
United States
2002/04/15, 07:11 PM
I really need help on using the Nutrition Planner, I don't know how to add food, to the meal plan. Please, someone help!
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/04/15, 10:01 PM
I don't really like it too much but first you pick a date (the current day should have a red box on it) then you pick to add a meal for that day (like breafast/lunch/dinner.. its not laid out that way since some people split up their food into 4-6 meals a day) once you have added a meal you will be at a screen for that meal.. press add a food and you will have a 'basket' of foods you regularly eat.. since your new your basket will be empty.. so press add a food to your basket.. say you ate an apple.. hit add a food then type in a search for an apple... you can use the to see if the item(s) it found match the nutritional stats of what you ate... then you press 'add to basket'.. now that item is in your 'basket' of regular foods.. now press .. you now added that food to your meal.. repeat any steps necessary for ADDING new meals or foods to your basket..