Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Hmmm..

neverAprincess
neverAprincess
United States
2005/04/04, 01:27 PM
Hi, I'm new here...currently living in Michigan..where the weather is really warming up..it's 40!!! that's insanely warm to us..being we lived in 13 and below the entire winter. I'm 16 in a few weeks and well..I'm bulimic and have been for awhile. I don't tell my mother-because she always putting more and more pressure on me to lose more and more weight..."you've got to fit in that size 5 dress Ash!" is all I hear. Sometimes I want to tell her. But I can't find it in me to do so. I want to tell my b/f but I'm afraid he'll tell her. And to be honest-I don't have many friends. I have this thing with pushing people away...they try to help but I don't want their help. I'm like a fussy two year old that won't let you tie their shoes-and I hate it. I'm trying to change, but bulimia has become part of me, somehow it made up for the lack of friends for me. It's become something I don't want to lose. Ever since my dad lost his job and took up alcohol..I don't know..he just isn't the dad he was...He's so much more numb to everything. I don't know what to do, and I know how bad bulimia is, and that's why I'm here..I need some help and I know it, I'm just too scared to get it.
sivysivy
sivysivy
United States
2005/04/11, 01:27 AM
Hi there-

I saw you in another post and wrote to you. You can talk to a counselor at school. That is what they are there for, and every school should have one.