Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi there! I'm new!

Amandaianni
Amandaianni
United States
2013/09/29, 01:14 PM
My name is Amanda, im looking for a few new ways to stay motivated here and feel as though I need the help of a trainer, or someone else that had a little more knowledge than m eto really reach some more of my goals. So just a little about myself, I'm 23 years old, I am 5"3  tall I weigh 127 lbs. I'm also a vegetarian. Last time I had my body fat percentage checked it was 17%. I work out at least 6 days a week. Work outs include  treadmill running and outside running included at least 30 minutes a day, weight training, circuit training, HIIT workout. not all of those in the same day, but just to give a general idea of what i like to do.
           I think I'm looking for a  guide as far as what I should be eating, maybe like a meal plan, a set workout plan so i spend less time wandering around the gym. I honestly don't care about how much I weigh, more so about how I feel and look. I know that lowering my body fat percentage will help, as I am also seeking out more muscle definition. Thanks for your time and efforts! Please feel free to email me if you have any helpful ideas at a.morris8923@yahoo.com