Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Hi, strangers! I just joined

QuadQueen
QuadQueen
United States
2003/05/10, 01:00 AM
Hello, everybody!

I took up kickboxing 5 months ago. It gave me a great cardio workout and made me work up some impressive quads, biceps, triceps, glutes, etc. Sounds perfect, right? Unfortunately, the kickboxing class is over now. (*Sobs!* Well, not really.)

Have you discovered some fun, effective, cheap strength and cardio workouts that you'd recommend to a total stranger like me? If your fitness routine gets your heartrate up and keeps your muscles strong, I'd be interested in hearing about it. Thanks for sharing your ideas, and good luck working toward your goals!

Salud,
Jess
drio
drio
United States
2003/05/12, 10:49 AM
Hey there QuadQueen. If you were happy with the kickboxing class, why not keep with it on your own? I'm sure after 5 months of classes you probably have the routine down at this point. Though sometimes it is harder without an instructor up front yelling at you. =)

Personally I do about 40 minutes of tredmill or elliptical trainer, then do weight training for about 40 minutes. 3-4 days a week. Nothing all that entertaining really. We all find our own groove. Good luck finding yours!

--------------
Dont wait! Procrastinate NOW! =)