Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi, My name is Sam

samABH
samABH
Canada
2016/10/23, 08:32 PM
Hi, my name is Sam, i wasn’t always obese, but excess of smoking and alcohol, can make a dramatic change in your health, after 5 year I decided to quite everything and hit the gym, it felt like am stepping behind the enemy lines, today and after 6 month of hard work, I wake up at 5 am and spend an hour and half at the gym 5 to 6 days a week, I dropped from 213lb to 174lb. I feel great, I am more confident with my body. I can focus more on my work, and I am 200% more productive.

Good luck for all who are trying. Keep going forward.
SahiaBoo
SahiaBoo
United States
2016/10/30, 11:56 PM
samABH
Hi, my name is Sam, i wasn’t always obese, but excess of smoking and alcohol, can make a dramatic change in your health, after 5 year I decided to quite everything and hit the gym, it felt like am stepping behind the enemy lines, today and after 6 month of hard work, I wake up at 5 am and spend an hour and half at the gym 5 to 6 days a week, I dropped from 213lb to 174lb. I feel great, I am more confident with my body. I can focus more on my work, and I am 200% more productive.

Good luck for all who are trying. Keep going forward.

---

Good luck on your journey, Sam!
Quitting smoking will have a positive impact on your life, and your health goals.

Enjoy the journey along the way,
Sahia