Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi my name is Adriana

adrimed87
adrimed87
United States
2014/01/10, 02:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new here in hopes of starting a game plan to start getting into shape. I really want to get in the best shape of my life and feel proud of a great achievement. It's a big challenge, but I know I can do it as long as I really stick to a routine. I was going to the gym, but just recently i've been trying to finish my degree. It's been hard trying to juggle all that at once. A little bit about myself though. I am 26 years old, a single mother to a 2 year old girl named Janelle. I have been working as a customer support technician for an internet provider in Des Moines, IA. I've been doing that for 5 going on 6 years in a couple weeks. I'm ready for big changes in my life and only I can accomplish those. My mind is much stronger than ever and ready to really put myself to the test. I am ready!!! and hoping to meet great people along the way.
MimsWalk
MimsWalk
United States
2014/01/10, 06:13 PM
How exciting!! Best of luck!