Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi, I'm Anna. I want to look good.

annasanch7
annasanch7
United States
2012/08/27, 09:31 PM
I am 5'4, thelast time I weighed myself I was 185 pounds. I don't know how much I weigh now but I have been trying to eat less and work out a bit more. But I need help! I don't know what foods to eat for my diet, or what work out routines to do. I hate workingout but I try hard to push myself but I feel so alone. I just need motivation, advice and support. 

Message me anytime, hope that wasn't too much information. Have a good one everyone!
Nands
Nands
Portugal
2012/08/30, 09:00 AM
I want to get fit aswell but have the same problem you have regarding food.. Let's hope someone can help us! :)
april.paul
april.paul
United States
2012/08/30, 10:07 AM
Same here Anna!! 5'6, 182 as of yesterday. My problem is sticking with it! Once I start my workout I'm good to go, I love the feeling after a good workout, your body feels good, and you feel good knowing you're doing something. I need advice on good foods/recipes on looking on line now I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow so I want to be prepared. I'm ready to loose the rest of this weight =)