Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi! Help me plan a cheap diet? 😊

amy_zing
amy_zing
Philippines
2016/06/23, 11:41 PM
Hi, my name is Amy 😊 im new here in the fitness world in general. Im trying to lose weight, especially in my arms and legs. Im planning to start the at home workout plan but I worry that my diet would be wrong and that all the exercise that im doing would just be cancelled out by an unhealthy diet. Plus, im a college student so im low on funds so i hope ill  be able to work with cheap ingredients and easy recipes ☺
A.Venegas
A.Venegas
United States
2016/06/27, 01:50 AM
I'm pretty sure your able to achieve your goal, try eating soups even if it's instant ramen, avoid using the microwave to prepare your meals. Other ways could be by putting vegetables together and making stews, looking online could be really helpful, you can take stuff off the different recipes you find to meet your taste/budget. Eggs and a cup of milk/juice could be really helpful too to start off mornings. Drinking plenty of water could substitute food in your stomach threw out the day. For quick snacks try eating bread or smoothies made from vegetables and fruit so you can remove sugar from your diet also more fruits than vegetables for a sweeter smoothie. I'm not a professional but hope I could help. ☺️