Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi! (Goals)

Nands
Nands
Portugal
2012/08/27, 11:57 AM
Hi guys!

I've just found this website and at first glance it seems amazing!

I am a 24 years old portuguese guy that is currently living in the UK. I've always made a ton of exercise during my life but since I cam to the UK (December 2010) I stoped doing that. I just play football once a week now...

I am an athletic person and I've always kept my body in shape. On this Summer Holidays I went back to Portugal to spend 10 days at the beach and I realized that I was loosing all my shaped body. I decided to ask my girlfriend to tell me if she found me atractive as I was before and told her to compare to other guys on the beach and.... I found myself with no words!

I came back to the UK with the plan of getting back to perfect body shape and physical condition! I hope you guys can help me plan that and achieve my goals!

If you guys have any suggestions to where shold I start and what to eat, what to exercise. I want to be muscular but not that much, no big big muscles.

Cheers!