Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi

ericame98
ericame98
United States
2014/02/19, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone! Looking forward to chatting with you. I'm gonna need help to stay motivated! I'm good at starting but finishing and staying consistant is going to be a challenge. I'm in Chicago if anyone needs or would like a workout buddy!!
Getfitforsummer
Getfitforsummer
United Kingdom
2014/02/20, 07:23 AM
Hi, stay focussed, and stick to a plan.
I have a job promoting products from an American Company that are producing natural healthcare products that provides our bodies with nutrition and essential goodness that we need. Helps maintain a healthy body weight and gives us more energy.
If you like to have a look at the products just let me know.
Take care
Paul
2014/03/15, 04:27 AM
ericame98
Hi everyone! Looking forward to chatting with you. I'm gonna need help to stay motivated! I'm good at starting but finishing and staying consistant is going to be a challenge. I'm in Chicago if anyone needs or would like a workout buddy!!

---I also start a lot of things but when it comes to finishing and staying consistent I tend to give up. I am going to slowly change my ways and finish what I start and become a consistent person. I hope you too can change your ways someday.