Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey there

KristianLBE
KristianLBE
United States
2014/06/12, 06:24 PM
I'm kristian. I'm 26, and have been bigger my whole life. Or in the clothing world.."plus" or "goddess" sized. Recently, I have had health issues, including but definitely not limited to my diabetes. These issues have made it difficult to do much, resulting in a drastic weight gain over the last few months. I am here to finally get myself to a better physical state, which in turn will help with my emotional state (sadly). I need emotional and motivational support through my weight loss journey..so please feel free to give me tips, pointers, etc.
April71612
April71612
United States
2014/06/12, 10:13 PM
Hey kristian I'm April I'm 21 years old & I have a pretty little girl I know how it is to try to lose weight but not with health problems I'm sorry u have to go through it.
2014/06/13, 08:07 AM (Edited: @ft@d_1965730 - 2014/06/13, 08:08 AM)
I'm kristian. I'm 26, and have been bigger my whole life. Or in the clothing world.."plus" or "goddess" sized. Recently, I have had health issues, including but definitely not limited to my diabetes. These issues have made it difficult to do much, resulting in a drastic weight gain over the last few months. I am here to finally get myself to a better physical state, which in turn will help with my emotional state (sadly). I need emotional and motivational support through my weight loss journey..so please feel free to give me tips, pointers, etc.

---Hello, Ms. Kristian;
my name is Kevin and I'm 32 years old. I would like to take this time to say I'll stand by you and I totally understand but I also admire your courage the fight and I understand the struggles that you have faced in the past. I however would like to say if you understand the three-body cycles you can overcome diabetes and weight issues; it all depends on your determination and dedication to be a overcomer. Please start  your day with only fruit until noon then eat a salad but never mix a starch and protein I will send you more information throughout the week but please inform me what exactly you like to eat and I will work with you,my promise. Have a blessed day.