Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey!

mrs.cphillips10
mrs.cphillips10
United States
2013/10/12, 08:35 AM
Hey, everyone! My name is Cathrine and I'm currently wanting to lose 50 lbs. That is my final goal as of right now, but I plan to break it into smaller, more managable goals that I will hopefully see myself through. I actually started trying to lose weight back in January. I joined the gym, started working out much more often, and started eating better. However, the number wouldn't go down. After 2 months, I had only lost 5 lbs. I felt better physically, but I don't feel like anyone noticed the change, so I pretty much just gave up. I've stayed at a pretty constant weight, but I've started having minor chest pains and have been worrying more about my health. I'm 23 and married. We don't have any kids, and honestly, I'd like to lose weight before we start trying. I am going to school full-time to get my master's in clinical counseling and plan to graduate in the spring. I currently work 2 part-time jobs, one being my internship, so I stay pretty busy. I don't have many people here in town that can help me stay accountable, so I'm hoping to find someone here who can help. I look forward to the journey, because I know the end result will be worth it.
Honey03
Honey03
United States
2013/10/22, 02:00 AM (Edited: Honey03 - 2013/10/22, 02:00 AM)
Hey Cathrine, my name is Rianna from Texas. I'm 20 years old and I'm actually not that far behind you in weight goals and I'm actually just planning my own wedding as well. I'm looking for a person that can help as well, seeing as for me at least having a person to walk through it with you seems to work most effectively. I'm looking to lose at least 70 lbs by August of next year. Maybe we can help each other? I'm sorry if that seemed a little weird, I don't mean to be. :/

---