Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Help I am fat

louisec
louisec
Australia
2002/06/26, 07:20 AM
Firstly I would like to say hi this is a great discussion area, its been really fun to read through and I thought why not post my own problem.
Six months I was 55 kilos, going to the gym five days a week, toned and healthy but because of committments to study I stopped going to the gym and now look like a cow. It was all that late night chocolate eating. I now weigh 65 kilos and my husband reinforced this tonight by saying I have put on weight, sorry about dribbling here just trying to give you an overview and now I feel to embarrased to take my clothes off, any suggestions on what I can do to get my self esteem back and be sexy for my husband. Thanks Char
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/06/26, 07:52 AM
Char - you've taken the first step and that's realizing you need to do something. FT's a good place to start but don't beat yourself up about something that's fixable. If you haven't already done so, take a look at the nutrition and work out plans. They're a good place to start.
prettygentle
prettygentle
United States
2002/06/26, 09:28 AM
Mike, you're such a wonderful fellow :)

He's right, Char. If it's bothering you, fix it. Take a look at the diet and exercise programs available to you... and with only 10 kg to go, you should be seeing results in no time!

Let us know how/what you're doing and how things go! If you have any other questions, be sure to post in the other forums :) There are countless wonderful and giving peeps here who will gladly help you in anyway they can!

--------------
pg
*The prettygentleone isn't so gentle anymore! ^v^
--The second you quit, then it's official - you're a failure.