Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

help!

gtahvfaith
gtahvfaith
United States
2012/11/24, 07:12 PM
Hi. I am new here and not sure how this all works but I hope this is an answer to my prayers. I am in desperate need of support. In the past few years I have lost 100 pounds. Recently though I have found myself back sliding. The slope is slippery and I can't seem to gain any traction. I am afraid that if I don't soon get a handle on my sugar addiction I will wake up one morning and find that I have found all that I had lost and then some. In September I ran my first half marathon and was in the best shape of my life, Since then I have put on almost 10 pounds. I seem to have lost all motivation. I don't know why nor do I know what happened to cause me to feel like this. Any suggestions, any words of wisdom, any help at all would be a gift to me. Thank you in advance. Linda