Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

HELP!

bouncer3322
bouncer3322
United States
2002/03/17, 10:38 PM
Now this is going to sound really wierd...I woke up this/Sunday morning, and I weighed myself, and it read that I was 175. As the day Went through as an off day Of training..because my body needed rest. I ate Special K with a bannana in the morning, and a salad in the afternoon w/ balsalmic vinager. (Nothing Else). Then For dinner I had, Potatos, green beans, and I bonless chicken breast. And A Glass Of Water. After a couple of hours of watchin The ncaa Tourny...Around 9 I weighed myself again. And it said 179...I was so mad...How could have I gained 4 pounds in one day.

HELP PLEASE!
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/03/18, 06:50 AM
You should weigh yourself at the same time every time. First, you may have voided in the morning before you weighed yourself. Second, you drank fluids through out the day and consumed food which all has "weight"! So don't get to upset as you didn'T "gain" 4 pounds you just weighed your self before and after food. If you were to Weigh yourself and go for a extended run you would find that when you weigh yourself right when you finished it would appear "lost" weight but you are really just dehydrated!!!
Hope that helps.