Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello my name is Luca, I live on the second floor.

Ryan_41
Ryan_41
United States
2014/01/10, 01:09 PM
Just kidding....My name is Ryan.

It just occurred to my I actually do live on the second floor, but thats not why I am here.

I am a new member here at FT.  I am excited about regaining a healthier, more fit lifestyle, and I am glad there is a website that I can get some guidance, chat with others with the same goals, and hopefully find some friends that will help me be accountable for things I do and don't do; and who knows maybe even find some friends just to have some fun with; either here or there.

So, with that being said, if you have any advice you would like to share or would like to point me in the direction of any members that you may know that might be interested in helping me move forward I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone that is credible and willing.

I am 41 years old, 6'3" tall and my starting weight today is 249 lbs. I am an ex high school athlete, and have been away from a regular fitness program for a long time.

Thanks for reading, and best of luck with your fitness and health goals.

Live well, be happy.