Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Hello Ladies!

katk2012
katk2012
United States
2012/10/09, 12:22 AM
Hello ladies, I just turned 23 and a year ago at this time i weighed in at 300lbs and I'm only 5'5. As of now I weigh 240lbs but I seem to have hit a plateau in motivation and will power. I just can't seem t get back on track. I really need some inspiration and motivation in order to shed the last 60lbs. HELP!
chicote8
chicote8
Mexico
2012/10/17, 12:01 AM
Hello katk2012,

I'm new here, and the main reason I joined is because I've been watching this TV show online called "Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition."  You might of heard of it....it may even be old (I don't know because the internet is my main source of entertainment :) )  Anyway, the shows are really inspiring and they've gotten me motivated to exercise so that I can improve my health.  Here's the link if you want to check it out; http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/extreme_makeover_weight_loss_edition/

I started thinking, OMG if these people have the will to completely change their lives why can't I do the same?  I don't need to lose weight, but my health is really bad and I have a feeling it's partly due to my sedentary lifestyle...I have high blood pressure, shortness of breath, etc.

I wish you the best....I'm sure you will be rid of those 60lbs soon!