Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello From Middletown, OH

ohiostud
ohiostud
United States
2002/06/13, 04:28 PM
I want to say first that I am very glad that I found this website. I am the type of person who needs constant guidance and this website has everything I need except a workout partner and hopefully I can find that here too.
I have worked out off and on now for about the last 10 years. I use to workout regularly and was a very physically active teen. Now being married for almost 6 years, and having a 4 year old son I am a lot less active and all the bad eating habits are catching up with me too early in my life. I am 29 years old and most of the time feel so much older and I am looking to change all that once and for all. I need guidance and I need a workout partner to help me stay motivated. Well if anyone would like to contact me please feel free. I look forward to being a positive part of this community for a long time to come.

----------------------------
Ben-
Life is short,but life is good, live it to the fullest.
ischjli
ischjli
United States
2002/06/13, 04:30 PM
Hey Ben! Welcome. This site absolutely ROCKS. I have learned and continue to learn so much. Good luck, I think you'll find everything you need here, just keep checking in!

--------------
Ischjli
"Seven days without exercise makes one weak."
ohiostud
ohiostud
United States
2002/06/13, 04:48 PM
Thanks I appreciate the kind words

--------------
Ben-
Life is short,but life is good, live it to the fullest.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/06/13, 05:41 PM
Welcome to ft! Feel free to ask anything and good luck...

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!